4/10

St James' Cemetery » Maps & Plans » Historic Maps

  1810 Map - 1810-map.jpg 1810 Map - 1810-map.jpg1807 Map1835 Map1810 Map - 1810-map.jpg1807 Map1835 Map1810 Map - 1810-map.jpg1807 Map1835 Map1810 Map - 1810-map.jpg1807 Map1835 Map1810 Map - 1810-map.jpg1807 Map1835 Map1810 Map - 1810-map.jpg1807 Map1835 Map1810 Map - 1810-map.jpg1807 Map1835 Map  
1810 Map

This map from 1810 shows the stone quarry and St James' Walk, as well as six buildings on the mount. Buildings are shown to the north (left) and south (right) of the site but are not labelled. St James' Church is shown at the junction of Upper Parliament Street, St James' Street, and St James' Place.

Thomas Kaye: A Correct Plan of Liverpool 1810